The responsibility to patients, parents and mothers, doctors and all those who trust us. We are responsible for the accuracy of the results, issue results in accordance with clearly defined terms. Doctors need to get results that will help to establish a reliable diagnosis and effective treatment of all studies should be performed on the most modern equipment, reagents and staff. Our employees should receive such salaries that will ensure their confidence in the present and the future. We must make a profit to ensure perfect compliance with all the requirements listed above. Competition in our market services should be entirely ethical. We respect our competitors, because they help us to develop, improve, indicating our shortcomings.
The main tasks in the field of quality:
- Quality and reliability studies conducted by medical laboratories "Eskulab";
- Personal responsibility of all levels of quality;
- Warning decline in the quality of research and customer service;
- Compliance and constant improvement of effectiveness of quality management system;
- Systematic training and vocational training;
- Ensuring control of all stages of the process, carried out by the company;
- Ensuring the independence of quality from external and internal factors.
The ways of solution of tasks
- The organization collecting and analyzing information on the study of customer satisfaction in the quality of the medical laboratories "Eskulab" research (performance quality policy confirmed positive conclusions customers only)
- Improving monitoring and initiation of external quality control;
- Providing the same high quality of work regardless of the amount;
- Performance of each employee working in a professional manner and in accordance internal standards laboratory;
- Improving the professional skills of employees and support their interest in providing the required level of quality;
- Improving quality by improving technology.
The main principles of medical laboratory "Eskulab" are:
- Top quality research;
- A comprehensive system service and support;
- Maximum operational timing of studies;
- Optimally adjusted logistics;
- Comfortable conditions for patients.
We are looking forward to meet you!